Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hello, my name is Angela, I have started this blog for a few reasons. Mainly to share my opinions and feelings about the photos I take, but also to provide another option for people to view my work and provide an additional point of contact.

I figure this is the place where I can tell everyone why I love photography so much. Well to be honest it is a pretty simple reason.

I love making people happy. If I can do that by capturing a moment in time or make myself happy by capturing a memory that I will cherish - I want to do so. The euphoric feeling that happens when you capture that perfect photo, which words alone could not describe.

As you will see my children tend to be one of my main subjects... as when I have an idea, if I do not have a session with someone who wants to be adventurous with me, they do not have much choice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment