Sunday, July 27, 2014








 One of my favorite types of shoots are fairytale or themed shoots. This session was my first with an infant and wings... lets just say I absolutely loved it!!!


After the infant fairy wings I was hooked. I hit Walmart at the perfect time that weekend to see the associates setting up an Easter display for fairy sets. Then I decided my two year old also needed some flowers for her bedroom, perfect excuse for buying what I wanted for the shoot, right ;)













This is what the end result looked like.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            This last one just might be my favorite. Probably because it reminds me of: The Breakfast Club! 

After these shoots, I can't wait until I am able to do more fun ones. I even went as far as finding costumes based on the fairytale I'm writing (I love anything that I can be creative with) I just need to find a model or someone who has something fun they want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment