Monday, September 15, 2014





Hello everyone, I'm back, and since I left you last time I have done another Fairytale shoot. This last one was with my neice Caterina and daughter Gianna. Thankfully they were willing to help me with my creative tendincies and did not mind being my models for a shoot that is themed based on a fairytale book that I am writing.














The Fairytale itself I hope to have self published by early November, I am illustrating the pictures based off of the pictures I have taken and will take.

























The first as you can see is of the princess as a child, the princess is of couse a main character. She loves the meadows and studying the purple and blue roses that grow throughout the kingdom.































The model for when the princess is older; is my neice Catarina, will be doing yet another shoot with me to add a few more photos to my collection.



























The Fairytale has 4 main characters and 3 supporting characters. As of now I have only photographed the princess but do have willing friends and family members who are willing to model for me as the remaing few characters for me so hopefully I will have more photos to add soon.

























I am honestly though just so excited as I am being able to do more themed shoots, and I absoultely love to be able to do that. The fact that I am able to visualize something in my mind then create it and let others see what I see.




No comments:

Post a Comment